Hi,
I have an ID column in csv. , and then created a Dependency 1, Dependency 2 and so, columns so each Dependency would have its own column.
I was under the assumption that if I mapped that ID column , that would be my parent ID. And I would use then the Link to Parent so all those tasks would be linked to the parent ones.
But I have an error on the validation saying that I dont have the sub task issue.

2022-02-15 19:00:34,990 WARN - Issue 'Current logic reroutes the alteration pipe, hence replacement logic in actions M019, M020, M021, etc' doesn't have Subtask Issue Type, its Parent Id mapping will be ignored.
I am sure someone already asked this. But I don't understand from the forums what exactly i need to to deal with dependencies on the bulk upload. I understand well how to do it after, but I am trying to avoid to do it manually one by one.
Could you please help me?