A few days ago, my Pipeline CI push triggers stopped working in Azure DevOps. I've recreated the webhooks in Bitbucket (noticed the change in API version to 7.1) but still doesn't work.
Same here. Last Wednesday (9th Feb) was the last time I saw an automatic build in devops.
Same here, also stopped on the 9th of Feb
We are having the same issue, anybody got any ideas on how to fix this?
If none of us have changed anything, but all our pipelines stopped at the same time, sounds like something has changed either in devops or bitbucket, don't know which one though.
I raised an issue with devops services support on Monday, not heard anything back yet.
I’ve just got my environment to work, I took these steps:
Hope this works for you.
It didn't work for me, unfortunately.
It is actually really temperamental for me now, sometimes it runs and sometimes it doesn't. It is such a pain in the butt.
Seems like CI is working again. Check it.
Ours is working again now.
Ours seems to be as well. Cheers
Ours seems to be working now too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.