From what I can see, When a new link is created, BigPicture is correctly updating the start and end dates of a related issue.
My problem is when a link is deleted - it does not affect the start and end date, which causes inconsistent data to display (wrong start and end dates in the related issue).
For example -
Task1 :
- start date- 18/May/2021
- end date- 20/September/2021
Task2:
- start date- 20/May/2021
- end date- 31/December/2021
Epic is linked to Task1 and Task2 with link type of "Includes", so it automatically gets the following values:
- start date- 18/May/2021
- end date- 31/December/2021
If I'm linking Task3 to the Epic issue with the following values:
- start date- 01/November/2021
- end date- 01/February/2022
Epic end date is changing successfully (to the new latest end date):
- start date- 18/May/2021
- end date- 01/February/2022
But when I delete the link to Task3 nothing happened, end date of Epic stays 01/February/2022 when it should return to 31/December/2021.
How can I make BigPicture respond to link deleted events as well?
Thank you very much for your time.
Keren Rachev.