Hi there,
I am attempting to set up a scheduled task using automation to create a ticket for a monthly task.
I have the bulk of it working but am struggling to get it to edit the Issue Type. I have set the new issue as a Service Request and have created a new Type = Monthly Tasks. When I add a "component" to my automation to "Edit the Issue Type", it won't allow me to save with the following error:
Error
- The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. You need to use the option to run JQL to provide issues. The following components require issues: Edit request type
Am I correct in thinking this is asking me to create a query to pickup possible values of Issue Type? Why can it not just accept the value I am providing from the drop down?