Hello.
I've build a custom pipe to parse the code coverage for our project, but I'm having some issues with the pipeline report annotations.
For this project we have +150 annotations, which does match with the amount under the report, but for some reason it has put in duplicated annotations of certain classes which share a similar names to each other, instead of the actual classes with lower severity level.
Example: lib/database.inc.php was "HIGH", but instead there is 2x lib/database_log.inc.php which is "CRITICAL".
The annotation externalids all have the report name as the prefix with the later half being SHA1 generated string that comes from the filepath + name so for they should all have unique suffix.
I'm certain that they are being POSTed correctly, as I can see them in the pipeline debug messages AND the correct annotation for the classes is highlighted with the correct severity level in the pull requests view, even tho you can't find that class in the report's annotations.
Any insight into how to fix this issue?