Hi there,
I have 2 Issue types (Service Request, Dev Service Request) each with their own distinct workflows. I have a plethora of Request Types which should be of one or the other Issue Type. (ie: New User Request -> Service Request. Software Enhancement -> Dev Service Request)
At some point in time, a few of these Request Types were pointed to the wrong Issue Type. But I can't for the life of me figure out where to change the Issue Type of a Request type. On the Request Types screen, I can click on the Request Type name and make changes to the form, fields, and workflow, but the workflow is shared at the Issue Type level. The line level ... menu only allows me to change the groups or delete the Request Type all together.
Is there no way to change a Request Type's Issue Type after it's been created?