Does anyone know about the changes that have been introduced to the language-pack version:
Index of maven-internal/com/atlassian/translations/jira-software-language-pack-en_US/8.15.0.20210809004541
Compared to the version:
Index of maven-internal/com/atlassian/translations/jira-software-language-pack-en_US/8.14.0.v20200826125100
It's quite som differences between the versions in the file named BoardAction_en_US.properties in this package.
I've earlier made some changes to this file to adopt to the SAFe terminology. Now that I upgraded our Jira Software Server instance to 8.20.4 I realized that this file has changed a lot. I'm not sure I can run Jira Software 8.20.4 with my "old" language-pack or if I should adjust the new language-pack?
Since there are so many changes I'm not sure I can. It also seems that the term Epic no longer is defined in the BoardAction-file. Maybe this has to do with the changes that Atlassian announced concerning "Flexible Terminology"?
We're still running on Jira Software Server licens and I can't see the Terminology-page in Jira Admin pages that Atlassian refers to in this new Feature for flexible terminology.
Do you need Jira Software Data Center licens for that?
Regards
Lotta Löfwall