I did not do the requests and I keep having notifications that the admin declined my request. Is it a bug? I did not request such an invitation to other users why does it appear like that?
Hi @Tea Dulellari
Welcome to the Community!!
If you are the "Site admin" you will get the notification when the user who has requested site access is declined by other site admin or org admin.
Thanks,Pramodh
Hello! Thank you for the answer! Very much appreciate it!
I am not an admin, I am a user. I just received emails that notify me that the admin has not approved my request to invite other users inside the company. I do not do such requests: adding other members from the company to join, as they are already part of it.I think there must be a bug as my account is protected by 2FA and I monitored the devices to which I have logged in. Do you think that there must be an issue with my access rights as well? Maybe they are not set accordingly?
@Tea Dulellari
Can you please include the screenshot of the mail you are getting
If you have requested access on behalf of a user and if the site admin has denied the access, there is a possibility you'll get a notification
It may be possible that your site admin has enabled this, can you check with your admin
Thanks
Hi! I added a screenshot of the example mail that I get. I am not admin of anything and I do not send any invitations to pepole ( I dont even know how to do it). Is there a way for me stop sending these invitations and see the sent invitations and cancel them if they still in pending?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.