I have my notifications enabled but not receiving any email
Hi @Aman Sharma , please check your jira personal settings about email notifications , you can find it in settings icon on the navigation bar and go to jira personal settings and select the option send me mail notifications.
Please see this for your reference :
Hope this helps you @Aman Sharma ,
Thanks,
Sukruth M S
This is already enabled
Yeah , have u checked all the options?
Yes, all these options are checked.
There is a known issue with an avatar 'Pirate girl' that prevents notifications.Sounds bizarre but documented. Try changing your avatar and testing???
A long shot in the dark but if you are sure that your profile messages are correct, you have permissions in the project and the notification scheme is all good then this is worth a try.
But I have my profile photo updated. Is there any way I could reach out to Atlassian support or raise a ticket?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.