We manage our Bitbucket responsories code with Visual Studio (2019), and then commit changes etc with GitKraken.
We continually have 3 issues:
1. New branches and branches currently being worked (not ye checked out) are sometimes not visible. This occurs in GitKraken (even after a fetch) AND also in Visual Studio under Git manage branches.
2. Pushing any changes via GitKraken often times out. There seems to be only a few hours per day with no issues. All other times it may take a few attempts to push, or sometimes continues to time out and then we just have to give up and try the next day.
3. Fetching the latest from GitKraken often does not pull all changes
I know both VS and GitKraken are third-party applications and Bitbucket support have told me to raise point 1 with them, however, I find it strange how both applications have the same issue.
I understand point 2/3 are probably just a GitKraken issue. I do have a stable and fast fiber internet connection (Wifi).
Has anyone else run into any of these issues?