Does anyone know how to actually contact someone from Atlassian about questions or assistance? I'm in the unenviable position of starting new with an organization where the person who did the set up did things I've never seen, and functionality that SHOULD exist does not. I am a full Jira Admin, and have used Jira now in 3 different organizations, been an admin at all, and am considered by most the "Jira guru". These issues are like nothing I've ever seen. I've watched instructional videos, perused the communities for answers and all of them tell me to follow steps A-Z and I get to step C and the option I need isn't there. I upgraded my subscription also, thinking I wasn't getting what I needed because I didn't have the cadillac subscription and still am at the same dead end. They emailed me daily, "how do you like your upgrade to premium? reach out if you have any questions..." and I figured it was just a canned email but finally decided to email them back. As soon as I did that, the daily emails stopped but I have not received a response from any of them. I have our technology partner even reaching to see if they can find someone. Please - who in Atlassian, familiar with Jira CLOUD, can I email or call and get answers to my questions?? Help!
Sincerely,
Been beating my head against the wall for 36 days and it's getting old.