This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Roadmap Planner Macro
I am unable to modify the text on the Bars added to teh Roapmap Plann. All Bars display 'New Bar'. Please help.
image2017-3-13 14:43:21.png
Thank you for this answer. I realized you need to click 'New Bar' to edit the bar name. Not the description. Thanks again.
Can we set the date to the bars???????
I want to set the dates to the bar so that no need to move the bars manually if dates changes of plan
Hello!
Currently its unable to change a bars after they once have been saved withing the page.
Is it a bug?
I have the same problem. It has to be a bug. When I click on a bar, I get no menu to do anything. When I add a bar, the same thing. No dialog to change the name/description.
Hi!
Refresh the page once you entered into bars configuration.
It helps.
But anyway its a bug
Same thing happened to me, it's a bug. Refreshing helps
True. Very unintuitive for Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.