An incident has happened recently in our instance.It appears that Open status was renamed as Start status.Thanks,
@Paolo Cruz
Only a Jira administrator can change a status name. Hopefully you do not have to many Jira admins. I do not believe there is an audit log for this yet. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-69554
Whenever we onboard a new administrator we tell them that they are not allowed to change the status name and explain the implications of doing so. If you have a lot of admins I would suggest that you pair it down an limit the number that you have. I would change the Start status back to Open and see who complains that might point out the guilty party if they are not admitting to it.
@Brant Schroeder Thank you for your response.I actually found out who did it via audit log, see attached screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.