I created an account in Jira then my company created another one to me so I want to copy all test cases that I wrote to the new account
I want to know how I do that
Hello @mariam mohamed
Welcome to the community.
Can you clarify what you mean by "account"? Do you mean different user accounts/logins to the same Jira instance (URL) or do you mean the data exists in different Jira instances?
Are you working with Jira Cloud or Jira Server/DataCenter?
I want to copy test cases from trial account to another user account (Jira cloud)
Were the test cases created using a third party app added to Jira, like Xray or Zephyr? Or is test case just a custom issue type manually created by the Jira Administrators?
Hi @mariam mohamed
If you are using Xray please check this Knowledge Base page with a few options to migrate Test cases between different instances (server-server, server-cloud, cloud-cloud, cloud-server): https://docs.getxray.app/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=46890954
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogerio Paiva [Xray Support Team]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.