Can we read a MPP (Microsoft Project) file from a Confluence Wiki ? Please advise
Hi @Dolly Kirubavathi
Here's a update on that
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-45347
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Plug-in-for-MS-project-server-to-confluence/qaq-p/828617
There are no plugins
Thanks
Can we read an MPP (Microsoft Project) file from a Confluence Wiki? Please advise
yes I am read to Microsoft project
Your project is read to google translate
How did you do it? Did you use any Macros?
You can save mpp as a .gif and post that to Confluence. It's a static graphic but allows everyone to see the same data.
In Microsoft Project -- Go to "Task --> Copy --> Copy Picture --> save as .gif". Then post the .gif to your wiki.
Hi everyone,
Gantt Chart Planner for Confluence supports MS Project file import now.You can import your mpp file into Confluence pages with it.I hope it helps your collaboration using MS Project and Confluence.
Please see this article for more details.
(Please note that I'm one of the folks behind the vendor of the app.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.