Plug in for MS project server to confluence

James Bond June 24, 2018

I am looking for a plugging in MS project server. I want to have an easy hook in from MS project server to confluence. My PM team using MS project server. How can other staff from the different department access their documents through the confluence? 

1 answer

0 votes
Neha Lokhande
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi,

If you want to be able to import your MS project tasks, there’s an MS Project Importer for JIRA plugin, but not for Confluence.

If you want your users to be able to view the project files in Confluence, we have the following feature requests currently open:

CONFSERVER-45347 

CONFSERVER-39164

There’s also an existing feature request to be able to edit and save MS Project files into Confluence directly:

CONFSERVER-13203

If this is what you are looking for, please vote and watch the cases and leave any feedback you may have on the feature request ticket itself. This participation will help the feature request to gain traction and will also be the best way to receive updates on the status of this case. 

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

Thank you,

Neha

James Bond June 26, 2018

Hi Neha, 

Thank you for your suggestion. Please let me know if there is a plugin for Confluence Cloud for hooking MS project server. 

I would go with the cloud option if it is available there. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events