Hi!
I always get an error message when trying to connect to my Bitbucket account via Sourcetree:Message: This endpoint has been removed. See our documentation for more information. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-user-permissions-teams-getCan't create remote repo anymore...
What can I do?
I can't even see my entire projects on remote...
But i can login to Bitbucket an see my whole projects...
Wired!
Thank you!
@danielpscheid
Welcome to Bitbucket. It's deprecated.
Use this API --> https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-workspaces/#api-workspaces-get
Here are the changes --> https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/bitbucket-api-teams-deprecation
Thanks,Pramodh
@Pramodh M Ok - thanks. But what should i do now? Some options in Sourcetree? Yesterday it has worked without any problems... Thanks!
Try to install sourcetree again and configure the application with authenticating the remote repo
@Pramodh M
Sorry - no luck... :-(
I got the same issue with SourceTree for Mac.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Loading-Owners-Failed-with-Sourcetree-Mac/qaq-p/1936742
@Pramodh M any news here?
Are there any updates on this issue? Or how to fix this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.