Hi there,
I created an automation rule in Jira (Data Center) using the 'Scheduled' trigger. The scheduled trigger is not working, with a frequency of every 24 hours( changed to 1 a day as the rue below ) . But pushing the 'run rule' button works with the same configuration.
Obviously the JQL catches the cases, I have validated in the automation rule and outside the rule with the JQL alone. .
The JQL:
project = XXX AND issuetype = Ticket AND status in ("Waiting For Customer Response", "Waiting for Review","Missing information") AND component = "YYYYY" AND "Status Age (Days)" >= 10
======
I have a second rule that does work automatically, I do not push the rule rule button for the action to be done. The rule and the JQL catches the cases, I have validated in the automation rule and outside the rule with the JQL alone.
The JQL is
project = XXX AND status in ("Waiting For Customer Response", "Waiting for Review","missing information", "in Review") AND component =DDDD and "Status Age (Days)" >= 10
The frequency of this rule is every 1 days
do you have any Ideas why one rule works and the second works only when I run it by pushing run rule?