This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Links
I want to add a drop down list menu in my wiki page. How do I add it?
Thank you,
Nipuna
You can use HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud to add HTML and JavaScript. Also, tryout Gliffy, draw.io and Lucidchart to see they give you what you need. There are many more choices for Confluence Server.
Hi Milo,
Thank you for your quick answer. I already have a page and want to use wiki markup to Add drop down list for Dev Point Person:
2016-01-22_10h27_48.png
Milo has already given you an option for that, and a couple of suggestions.
I'd also take a look at Scaffolding or Adaptavist's Forms (Yes, yes, I know, I work for them, this is almost an advert. But it is an option that fits this. If you have a lot of field work to do)
Thanks Nic, In past with Confluence 4.1, we use to work with wiki mark up language to add drop down list and I am looking for some help around that. As we don't extensively use drop downs.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.