Hi, I have username as robktek.
I cannot login to my account as i don't remember my email address. could you please help me to login.
Thanks
Could you at least use the username with the last password you remember, try check through your browser for history.
Hi @Rob Ty ,
Welcome to the community.
We can't help you here, as this is a public forum. Please raise an issue with the Atlassian Support here.
Https://support.atlassian.com/contact
thanks for that. I created another one.
Hi, @Rob Ty,
I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question and they have already answered you, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let’s focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same issue.
Kind regards,Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.