I have my build-cache in my Synology NAS, which supports NFS, SMB,I want to use the build cache to build my code in the pipeline. so far I am using a custom-docker image for my pipeline and self. hosted runner on ec2-machine. I am only running one command in my script, which is the build command. My build is taking 3hrs of time to build the code without a cache directory. My build cache directory is 4GB.
whenever I run bitbucket is create a docker container with my custom images and clone my repo into and run the build command to build. So I want to mount my shared folder to this container to use the build cache. or else let me know the best way to do it.
The code I am trying to build is the yocto project.
image:
name: ecr.us-west-2.amazonaws.com:yoctodockerimage
mount:
type: bind
source: /home/ubuntu/tgu
target: /tgu
aws:
access-key: $AWS_ECR_ACCESS_KEY
secret-key: $AWS_ECR_SECRET
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: "build"
runs-on: test.yocto2
script:
- DISTRO=fsl-imx-xwayland MACHINE=dictgu EULA=yes source imx-setup-release.sh -b build-directory
- bitbake build-directory