I am not receiving the confirmation email for my bitbucket account, i have tried both Authy and Google Authenticator.
Hi @imran malik
Welcome to the Community!!
For Notification Issues here's the reference
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-articles/How-to-get-support-for-Bitbucket-Cloud-invitation-and/ba-p/1932959
Thanks
Hi, @imran malik, welcome to the community!
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your email from this suppression list.
Could you please test this and check if you receive the email now?
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi, @Caroline R thanks. Just got the email and it's enabled now.
Can i ask how my email got in the block list in the first place ?
Best Regards.
Imran.
Hi, Imran! I'm glad to know you received the email.
This has been a common issue and there are several reasons why an email address might end up on the suppression list, for example, if the email was rejected for transport issues (mail server, misconfigured DNS, blocked relay, the list goes on). In your specific case, this was the response we were able to see in your email when it was added to the suppression list:
554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy
We have recently created the following article to explain this issue and share with our community how to get support for Bitbucket Cloud invitation and notification issues, in case you would like to read more about this:
Kind regards, Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.