Dear Team ,
I have added new user with JSD licence and he is not able to see the queue in JSD platform . Snap shot attached . Please help .
Hi @Imran Mohammed ,
Please check that user has been added to Service Desk Team project role in the project.
It should fix your issue.
Fabio
Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ its working fine .
@sanjay_sapra you're welcome!
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ I have this same issue but the user is added to Service Desk Team project role in project. Sidebar only shows issues and filters. Any other suggestions?
@wendy.l.phillips are u sure that user has Application access to JIRA Service Management?
@Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Thank you for your response. I am not sure. The team member who used to add new members has left and it's new to me. Can you tell me where to find Application access? I've been combing the Atlassian articles but failing at finding help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.