We have a requirement to get the first modified date and time on a ticket. I see the history tab has this information. How can we capture that in the field or any report available? I have AIO report plugin in my jira
Any advice.
I figured it out with groovy script. I can manage it with JMCF custom field with following script.
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.IssueManager;import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue;import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;def changeHistoryManager = ComponentAccessor.getChangeHistoryManager()if(changeHistoryManager.getAllChangeItems(issue)[0]){def fld = changeHistoryManager.getAllChangeItems(issue)[0].fieldif(fld == "Attachment"){ return changeHistoryManager.getAllChangeItems(issue)[1].created }else { return changeHistoryManager.getAllChangeItems(issue)[0].created }}
Hi @Omprakash Thamsetty ,
Maybe others know more about this (and I'll keep researching), but since you have the AIO reporting plugin, I'd suggest to ask them as well in case they have a report available (their support information is listed in the marketplace): https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212942/reports-and-timesheets-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=support
Hi @Omprakash Thamsetty
Here's the API on getting the Changelog
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-changelog-get
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.