Is there some SQL to search for issues that have had their issue type changed?
Thanks
Hi Robert, Standard JQL doesnt seem to allow this but just curious about this need. What is the reason to look for such issues?
Hi @Rob B
JQL Tricks Plugin allows us to search for the issues that have changed issue type
Here's the link
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/31399/jql-tricks-plugin?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
Pramodh
Amit, I can share my use case.
As a Scrum Master, I want to see the increase in issues, and their respective Story Points, for a specific team given a specific time period.
What JQL allows me to to now is find issues that have been created on or after a specific date. I then tally their respective Story Points.
What JQL does NOT allow me to do is find Sub-task that were created before a specific date, but was then converted to something other than a Sub-task on or after a specific date.
From my end, I am very interested in discovering these converted Sub-tasks, and in turn tallying their respective Story Points.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.