My company currently uses Jira in our BUs with projects broken down at the team level for tracking and organizing work. Most of these teams support development of a single system, My team is more of a support role for lab testing of these various systems. Besides designing and maintaining our own various products, my team also maintains multiple labs, each with multiple systems that sometimes need repairs or modification. I had planned on setting up a single project with Epics for each system to help track bugs, repairs, and modifications. But after looking at the forums, I've seen multiple recommendations to create a separate project for each system. In our case, I would likely have to create 30+ projects just for the systems we maintain and possibly 40+ projects for systems maintained by other system level teams. 70+ projects seems like a lot of redundancy, For the use case that we were looking for (bug reporting, system repair, modification, etc), is there really an advantage to setting up multiple projects vs. a single project with every system broken down as a component or Epic?