I'm using MySQL 5.6. Could someone give me the query to look up all the values, descriptions and ID's of the Resolution field?
Thanks
Hi Steve,
I am not a DBA and i'm writing this from memory, soooo ... be careful, mucking about in the DB can be very bad.
select * from resolution;
There is a better option though, https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/resolution . Cheers!
mysql> desc resolution;+-------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+| Field | Type | Null | Key | Default | Extra |+-------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+| ID | varchar(60) | NO | PRI | NULL | || SEQUENCE | decimal(18,0) | YES | | NULL | || pname | varchar(60) | YES | | NULL | || DESCRIPTION | text | YES | | NULL | || ICONURL | varchar(255) | YES | | NULL | |+-------------+---------------+------+-----+---------+-------+5 rows in set (0.00 sec)
Thanks Joshua. I swear I looked and didn't see the resolution table. I'm more comfortable with SQL than I am with the REST api, and I have a read only account for the DB.
Welcome Steve! Glad to know you're being safe about it.
It is also possible to log into the app and place any GET API requests into the address bar. The browser will use your cookie for auth and produce JSON results. Find a pleasant JSON formatting browser extension and something about uncle bob. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.