I created a new account using my company email.
However, I am not receiving any invitation email, so I can't access anything out there.
Could you please help me with that?
Hi @Guilherme Rafael
It looks like an invitation may have been sent before the mailbox was created for your new account. Our mail service received a "mailbox does not exist" error when an email was sent to your address about 3 weeks ago.
I've cleared the error from our mail service. If you have a team member send the invitations again, they should deliver now.
Cheers,Daniel
Hi @Guilherme Rafael ,
That's the job for Atlassian support. Try to contact them. It's either the email is incorrect or there is a problem with the account.
Welcome to the community 🙂
There are lot of questions relating to this issue
Can you ask your admistrator to again send the invitation
You should definitely recieve it. Please check all the mail's
Can you try accessing the repo once directly
Let me know
Thanks,
Pramodh
Thanks for your reply @Ismail Sanni !
I decided to post this question here because I saw some similar issues being solved through the forum.
I tried all of this already.
I can't find any email (neither in trash or junk box).
I can't access the repos directly.
Thanks @Daniel Eads !
All good now.
Hi @Guilherme Rafael I'm having the same issue, do you think you can take a look at my account as well? my company email is [redacted by support]
Thanks!
Hi @Bella Patel
Actually, who has solved my problem was @Daniel Eads
I was facing this issue when I created this thread.
Good luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.