I have a field where the reporter inputs the number of cases impacted. I want to be able to automatically set priority based on this input.
I have added the field priority to the Request type as a Hidden field, as I don't want reporters to fill out this field themselves. The default value is Normal.
When I try to set the Automation rule I get an error message, saying the Field cannot be rendered because there are no Issue types associated with the project.
I did try showing the field and still got the same error message.
Rules should be as follows:
Issue matches: "Number of cases impacted" >= 10 AND "Number of cases impacted" <= 49
then Priority = Major
Issue matches: "Number of cases impacted" >= 50 AND "Number of cases impacted" <= 96
then Priority = Critical
Issue matches: "Number of cases impacted" >96
then Priority = Blocker
Thank you!