Out of five or six bugfixes that initially appeared in Jira 8.21.1 release notes a few days ago, now only one bug fix left! Can someone explain what happened?
When bugfixes that were pulled will be re-released?
Thanks.
@AR
Looks like the issues were moved to 8.22. I searched for tickets that were in 8.21 and it came back with 4 issues.
Thanks,
Tim
Hi @AR
It's resolved!!
Follow the release notes here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-8-21-x-release-notes-1095249705.html
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi Pramodh,
Your response doesn't add any clarity re: the question that I asked: why out of 5-6 bugfixes originally claimed as fixed in the 8.21.1 release notes published on Jan 27th, only one remained and the rest simply vanished?!
Hoping someone can share more info about this mystery.
AR
Could you provide the link where you saw the 5-6 bugfixes? I see 39 issues have been resolved in this release
Thanks Tim. Yeah, it seems that the 4 issues that vanished from 8.21.1 release notes have been pushed to 8.22.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a screenshot of the original release notes when I first read it, so can't produce a copy where all of these issues were listed as resolved.
I guess we have to wait until 8.22 and hope that the same story won't happen again there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.