I need to report for prior month the users that were inactivated and new users that were added. Is there a way to pull a report on this or do I need to do it manually from Service Desk tickets? Thank you
Hi @karen shepley
I am not sure if this can happen for a direct report but maybe you can try below .
See this : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-users-search-get
Try exporting the list of the users, open this list on the excel and create a macro on the excel to find the results you are looking for.
Hope this helps!
@karen shepley
Check audit log in Jira UI you can find users added. Summary will be "User created"
Choose Admin --> SystemChoose Audit log
Finding user Deactivated is slight difficult as the audit log shows "User updated", and you need to open and see if its inactive
You can find out about new or deactivated users in the Jira audit log. Here is the topic-related article:
Audit in Jira: How to get Jira audit log and issues changelog?
I will take a look. Thank you very much for your reply.
Thank you!!!
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.