How can I create a dash board with the latest results based on environment(dev, test, prod) in Jira
Welcome to the Community!
How are you storing the "latest results" in Jira?
we were pushing the results from gitlab to Jira based on environment.. But when I create a Dashborad with Filter Results Gadget its resulting the aggregate results instead of specific environment. As per Jira Xray its one of the limitation or an advantage always results aggregate results. But we need to show the results based on environment in dashboard. Any ways to do this it will be great
I can't help you unless you can tell me how the results you want to report on are being stored in Jira - what is the data and where is it kept? ("pushing results" tells me nothing more than something is adding data into Jira)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.