When I try to create PR this happens - indefinitely loading
@V-ampire Welcome to the Atlassian community
What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache? Have you tried a different browser?
@Brant Schroeder I tried Chrome and Firefox - the same results. No chanches happened after clearing cache.
@V-ampire are others having the same issue?
@Brant Schroeder No, but I working from home and my colleagues are not next to me
@V-ampire since you are on cloud I would suggest submitting a support request to Atlassian here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ They can check your account and make sure that there is nothing wrong.
I would also suggest that you make sure you do not have an anti-virus or firewall program preventing connectivity. I would suggest trying on a different computer or on a different network if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.