Team,
I am trying to use transition screen in Create and Done workflow transitions. In done status i am successfully capturing data using a transition screen. But in create transition i have a transition screen and when i click create from menu issue is being created but transition screen is not showing to capture data.
Please advise
Thanks in advance
Hi @Sayi_Iynapurapu
Create issue has its own dedicated operation with its own screen which you can modify using the screen scheme of your project.
Ravi
More words please I will try to figure out what you mean by dedicated operation.
My screen pops properly with another transition, only fails to display for Create.
What else do I need to do? We want a confirmation from the user that they understand what our shop considers Critical priority.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.