We have some of the spaces in our Confluence that are restricted. Some of those contain sensitive information, we would not like the to user see it except a few from leadership. I would like to display a few pages from one sensitive space to a public space. I would like to leave that space restricted.
For example, HR space is restricted for users to view. There are a couple of pages I would like to display in the Administration space. I would like to have the pages in HR, when someone updates pages in HR, it should auto-update the Admin space page. I tried Excerpt and it worked. Whatever changes I made from the primary page they reflect in other space, but the problem is it won't be viewable in admin space for those users who are restricted to view HR space.
How can I bypass the primary space/page restriction? Or is there any other way other than an excerpt?
Thanks