I have the following Bitbucket Pipeline in place.But whenever I push to the master branch it does not trigger the pipeline.I need to manually trigger the pipeline, and if I do so it works fine. But I want to make sure on every commit it triggers the pipeline automatically.Content of bitbucket-pipelines.ymlNote: The code below is valid & have checked it here
UPDATE:Sometimes pipelines trigger with delay, so be patient with that and see after a few minutes, and in case of active bitbucket incidents, you can wait for it to get fixed.- Pipeline started triggering automatically the day after.That was strange and I also tried creating a new repository, but it didn't work there as well.
Have you tried changing default to master?
Hi @Lav Shah
Welcome to the Community!!
Go ahead and try this starter template
# Template NodeJS build# This template allows you to validate your NodeJS code.# The workflow allows running tests and code linting on the default branch.image: node:16pipelines: default: - parallel: - step: name: Build and Test caches: - node script: - npm install - npm test - step: name: Code linting script: - npm install eslint - npx eslint . caches: - node
Thanks,Pramodh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.