Hi,
Is anyone able to explain why the machine readable list of IPs is missing IPs that are displayed on the web page?https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall/https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/The machine readable version is missing:3.216.235.48/323.221.151.112/3234.231.96.243/3244.199.3.254/3244.199.127.226/3244.199.45.64/3252.72.137.240/3252.205.184.192/32174.129.205.191/32Applications are failing due to these missing IPs. Do I need to write a html scraper instead? Or is there some up to date list somewhere?Thanks
I’d suggest submitting a support ticket with Atlassian. Feels like there’s been a disconnect in update process here.
CCM
Hi @Nicolino Pucacco
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you! Also welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I'd like to inform you that you're right, the https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/ website doesn't contain all the IPs,
I'm going to talk with the our engineering team and I'm going to keep you informed.
Thank you for your patience.
Best Regards,NorbertAtlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support
Thank you for your patience, our team has refreshed the https://ip-ranges.atlassian.com/ page and it includes all the IPs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.