Hi, I'm (very) new to Jira. I have a standardised set of requests that our client could ask for. These are stored in a csv which I plan to import to Jira. Is there any way, at the import stage, to assign a quantity to the imported issue? E.g. if the client requests 10 new servers I would import the 'Build New Server' request, but how can I assign a quantity to that imported issue? I don't see this as 'Effort', as using 'Effort' in this way would invalidate its use across other issues (the effort to 'Build 1 server', for example, not being the same as the effort to 'Configure tooling for 1 server').
The only solutions I can currently see are to import the issue 10 times (i.e. once for each server requested) or to re-name the issue as 'Build 10 servers', either before or after import to Jira.
All suggestions gratefully received, thanks.....