Dear all,
We have deployed on azure an Atlassian docker image connected to an empty sql server database and process the whole setup and be able to setup the Atlassian admin account
Then we have an existing staging database with all our existing setting, projects, SSO configuration, licences,etc.
What we are trying to do is from that previous setup, then connect the deployed docker instance to our SQL db with all data.
For that we have :
- edit the dbconfig.xml file and simply change to the correct DB
- Restart the container
Then what happen after this is when we hit the ip of our docker instance, it start a new process of setup from scratch even if we provide an already configured DB
It request also the creation of an admin account which cannot be created because it says "Directories are read only"
I am stuck for days in this situation now and I would like to know how can I point my instance to use the given database data which contains everything instead of redoing a full setup.
Any idea what is happening or how to do ?
regards