A few months ago I stopped receiving any kind of notification for bitbucket repos that I'm watching and I think my email is on suppression list. Hope you can help me with this problem.
Kind regards,
Jesús Gutiérrez
Hi, @Jesús Gutiérrez, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your email from this suppression list.
Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now?
Kind regards, Caroline
Hi @Caroline R , thank you very much, I started to receive email notifications.
Hi, Jesús, thanks for your confirmation, I'm glad to know it worked.
Kind regards,Caroline
hi @Caroline R
thank you for your comment above, can you please help us clear suppression list
one of the team member is not getting notification
domain is rrit.com.au
thank you
Hi All,
Please check this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-cloud-email-notification-suppression-list-and-why-users-don-t-receive-email-notification-1236938226.html
which could help you understand why messages got on suppression list.
Thank you!
Regards,
Igor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.