Hi,
I have a Kanban board with backlog and I expect issues within the scope of board's filter to show in the Backlog and the board. However, I can't configure the board so that issues in specific statuses show in the Backlog.
The issues' workflow starts with statuses Open, Elaborating and Formalized, and Selected. Once the issue is created it takes on Open status, then Product Owner transits it through Elaborating and Formalized statuses right to Selected Status.
The board now is configured so that issues with Open status go to the backlog, and once an issue takes on Selected status, it goes to To Do column on the board. I want to map Elaborating and Formalized statuses to the backlog column as well. As far as I understand I should see these statuses in the Unmapped Statuses area in the Column configuration tab and be able to drag them to Backlog column. However the statuses are simply not there.
The issues do fit the boards filter, and I see them in the Backlog when they are Open. But once the go to Elaborating and then to Formalized, they just disappear.
Any thoughts where problem could be?