Dear Team,
We've a JIRA project to maintain in project 1 which is aimed to create the epic. And we have another project 2 which is aimed to create the stories for development work. We're giving the epic link in this development story after the story is created.
For reporting, we've AIO reports. We've a challenge in AIO reports to generate the reports based on the EPIC and issues under this EPIC. As per the other discussion in community it's not possible to list issues under Epic from AIO reporting.
Thus I'm looking to some automation using JIRA Automation. My idea is to create a issue link whenever there is epic link added in the story. I'd done the below automation but the errors are coming when the rule is exeucting.
How can I can pass the value "Epic Link" in the smart value from the edited story? or is there any better way to create issue link when epic link is created?

How can we know what are the possible smart values to use in the automation?
Regards,
Praveen