Hi Everyone,
Is there an estimate of when we'll see the Proforma functionality incorporated into JSM Cloud? I've checked the roadmap and it looks like the time has come and gone unless I'm misreading something.
Thanks!
Hi @Jeff Hobbs
Details on Timeline and FAQ here
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/proforma
For JSM it's already been released and you could find it on your site
For Jira Cloud, we need follow roadmap for updates
Thanks,Pramodh
Hi @Jeff Hobbs 👋
Do you see Forms in your JSM instance now? If you're not seeing it today, please @ mention me here or open a support ticket.
Hi Peter, I don't currently use JSM, that's part of the reason I was asking. I didn't want to sign-up for it and burn the trial unless forms were included as I know they'll be a block for me. So it sounds like I can now sign-up for a trial and give them a whirl, thanks!
I was also hoping they'd be released for Jira Cloud as I'd find them really useful in there as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.