How to Add custom tooltip to customfield? It is possible?
Hi @Arkadiusz Baka 👋
It appears this feature or something very similar has been raised as a suggestion, you can view, vote and monitor the ticket here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-70467
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Laura
Hi @Arkadiusz Baka
OOTB i guess it wont be possible
You can take a look at message field that's is available in marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219615/message-field?hosting=server&tab=overview
Regards,
Vishwas
Hi @Arkadiusz Baka welcome to the Atlassian community.
I have found this article related to your query, create a custom field that might help.
Alternatively, marketplace has few apps to try and explore.
@Arkadiusz Baka You can add it from Field configuration section.
i.e. Go to <baseURL>/secure/admin/ViewFieldLayouts.jspa --> select required field Configuration --> search for the field and click edit. In the description field, add required texts.
The description appears below the field when issues are created or edited. I need tooltip on view screen.
Yes, I voted on this ticket, but I am looking for a workaround
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.