Hi Team,
I have a organization requirement where we have to force users filling time to update/fill two of custom fields (e.g. Roadmap, ProductLine).
Problem: I am new to JIRA administration and the only person in organization to take care of all timesheets entered by team using Log Time features of JIRA to have these two custom fields
What is done: I have created a custom field (Productline) using Fields->CustomFields and assigned it to few screens. There is existing custom field called Roadmap which is assigned to 69 screens. However the Roadmap field is not marked as mandatory.
What is needed: When users create an issue the fields Roadmap/Productline are appearing but it is not showing as mandatory so teams are logging in to the Log Work screen and entering hours. This needs to be restricted two ways
1. In the Log Work screen teams should see both Roadmap and Product line fields and also as mandatory fields before Log Time button is clicked
2. Also when any issue is created in JIRA these two fields should also show as mandatory
Please advise how this can be done.