Attempting to Use the Advanced Custom Field "Time in Status" but am unclear as to how this works and how to configure? I have read a variety of documentation but have not found it helpful.
I have created the field
I have added it to Screens/Screen Schemes but it doesn't show up anywhere. I have accessed the Dashboard and added the widget "Average Time in Status" but it shows "No Data Available."
I have a working theory, that because I created and moved the issue to "Done/Resolved" during Non-working hours (Hours outside the Systems settings in Jira), that the issue won't have any data as "Time in Status" until it has spent "Time in Status" during "Working hours" and won't display on my Issue Detail View or in the Widget until it has accumulated time during those hours. Does that sound correct?
I experienced these "Hidden fields" before. It is Very frustrating that because no data exists in a field that the field doesn't show up! Not a particularly good UX.
Thanks for your help on this one.