Hi
Auth in SourceTreee works ok
But when i start clone repository its told me that Invalid login or pass why?
Hi @VS
Welcome to the Community!!
Can you try re-authenticating to the account and cloning it?
Make sure you are using correct access to the repository (SSH or HTTPS) or have correct API token Scope
Thanks,Pramodh
I clean up account!
Add new Account.
Make clone - and again wrong password
As i understand it store someware my password old(wrong)
I delete SourceTree install again - problem still same
I try to install on another PC - its ask AGAIN password - and connect ok!
Where its store password data to cleanup?
For example when i try to get repository in Sublime Merge i got such error
Can you try downloading the free version of Sourcetree and then connecting it and cloning it into your desktop?
To remove the Password stored, Navigate to Control Panel and go to Windows Credentials
And remove bitbucket stored password
Windows
https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourceTreeSetup-3.4.7.exe
Mac
https://product-downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/ga/Sourcetree_4.1.5_241.zip
I made:
1.Reinstall Sourcetree 3.4.7
2. Delete anything from Windows credetials for bitbucket and sourcetree
3. Run SourceTree and add account with oauth login(successfull)
4. See all my repositories private in SourceTreeen
5. When click clone get error
Команда: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://{login}@bitbucket.org/u{login}/service_videoconverter.gitВывод:Ошибка: remote: Invalid username or passwordfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://bitbucket.org/{login}/service_videoconverter.git/'
I think SourceTree somewhere store wrong password and try to login with wrong password(
@VS
Are you able to see the repository which you want to clone in Chrome (bitbucket.org)?
From another PC all work!
From my own - no!
Yes i see it chrome
I see it in sourceTree
But when i try to clone - there is error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.