Hi,
Recently joined a company that uses Bitbucket for the version management. Have never used Bitbucket before.
Now,
I am facing the following problem: I can't easily keep track of whether my comments on pull requests were addressed by the author in any way (by liking, by replying or by changing code around it).
Couple examples:
This is the pull request UI. I have commented on some of the pull requests. There is no way for me to understand if author have commented on my comments unless I keep track of the comments number (an the problem that all engineering team pull requests go here, so not many are relevant to my part of the code or could be commented by me).
Is there any way to enhance it?

Or here is my gmail folder.
I am getting notifications on all pull request changes (creation, merge etc).

Is there any way to only get emails if author replies my comment (I don't care comments by my colleagues for simplicity).
I have looked into notification settings - there is not enough flexibility there to be honest

seem that "Someone mentioning me" is the only way to keep on top of those notifications.
I am okay with some third-party improvements like chrome add-ons or maybe grease monkey scripts, or I, dunno, Slack bots. But something that would simplify the pull request tracking process for me.
So far the only way I have found to solve it is to open every pull request that I think I have remembered I have commented on regularly and checking if author have addressed my comment in any way so that I can approve pull request or comment more on it.
This is time consuming.
Also we are all working remotely so it is adding some lag.