I have shared a custom field with a issue type but I want to change the custom field values to different issue type in the same project any way to do it?
Hi @vshnu raj
Do you mean for the list of values in a picker list?
Yes I need different values for the same custom field when users select different issue type in the same project
You can create a different context for the field for each issue type and have different options in the dropdown for each issue type.
Go to Settings > Issues > Custom fields
Search for the custom field.
Click the 3 dots menu and select Contexts and default value
Click the link for Add new context and follow the steps
Yes but how to map same project with the two different contexts? For example when I selected Project A in context 1I am unable to Select Project A in context 2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.