I tracked down this repository is fraud:https://bitbucket.org/cryptosniper/snipingbot/src/master/that came from this video link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vM6HDannzo
please check! and be careful!
I've added it to Atlassian's "need to check (and kill) malicious site" list.
Thanks for flagging this, I have requested that our Bitbucket and abuse teams investigate this repo in more detail.
Andy
hi here are another repo with cripto scams!https://bitbucket.org/planv1/v1/src/main/take care!
Thanks for reporting it @artiko00
That repo has been taken down.
Hi here is another repo with crypto scams
https://bitbucket.org/blockchaindev3/real-estate/src/main
Is there any way I can get further support in this regard?
Hi @parmisprv
I flagged this repo to my team, but they reviewed this and did not find it to be malicious in nature. Could you share any more information about how or why this content might be in violation of our terms of service? Perhaps with some more info our team can review this once more.
My friend was asked by someone on Dribbble to collaborate on this repo as a frontend developer freelancer. Upon running this on his local machine he lost 40k from his Trust Wallet. I have the server IP that the wallet data was sent to.
My team reviewed this repo, but were unable to find any malicious code here. If you can provide more information it might help our team to identify if there is code here that violates our terms of service.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.